Artist Management and Label Assistant
Dance to the Radio are the platinum-selling Artist Services arm of Futuresound Group; one of the UK’s leading independent promoters for the last 20 years. Previously launching the careers of a number of artists as a record label Dance to the Radio was re-launched in 2016 with a wider remit of Artist Management and Artist Development through live music alongside record label activities.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed new music obsessive to work across our Artist Management, and Record Label activities. Initially you will be primarily supporting our Head of Artist Services and A&R Manager in developing new artists and providing day-to-day support to them. If successful the role can lead to increased responsibilities and contribution to the Artist Management and Record Label roster.
· Support Artists on their social media and run our company social media accounts
· Support Artists on touring logistics, budgeting and advancing.
· Provide administrative support on registering music for distribution, PPL, and Publishing.
· Looking after the fulfilment of our D2C activities and recording and reporting on merchandise sales on tour and online
· Carrying out initial PR and promotional activity for artists
· Providing information to third parties working with our artists as well as building your own network.
· Discovering new artists
· Some travel and evening / weekend work will be required to carry out this role
Skills / Experience Required
· A passion for music in all forms and genres
· Experience working in either live music, record labels, artist management or as a touring artist
· An experience of social media management
· Organised and able to manage varied workload under pressure of strict deadlines and changing demands
· A sociable and enthusiastic personality with a commitment to get the job done
· An ambitious outlook with a focus on making a positive impact on artists’ careers
A creative flair / experience of working with creative projects such as music recordings, video production and design.
Salary based on experience
This role is part-time at 21 hours and will include an initial trial period with scope for full-time employment long-term for the right candidate.
Please send through a CV and examples of your key work experience to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 14th July 2019.