With the intention to provide great service The Futuresound Group and our related companies Futuresound Events, Lunatickets, Slam Dunk Music, The Wardrobe Bar and Jazz Club, Dance to the Radio and The Key Club (hereafter referred to as ‘Futuresound Group’) collect various information from customers. We have provided detail on our information management below, if you would like any further information please contact us on email@example.com.
To clarify, the divisions under the Futuresound Group are:
Futuresound Events – A Live music and Festival promoter operating primarily in Yorkshire.
Slam Dunk Music – A Live music and Festival promoter operating in Yorkshire and UK-Wide.
Lunatickets – An event ticketing provider operating nationally, and partnered currently with See Tickets as a ‘White Label’ site.
Dance to the Radio - A Record Label, Music Publisher and Artist Management Company.
The Wardrobe – A music and events venue with restaurant and bar based in Leeds.
The Key Club – A live music and club night venue based in Leeds.
We collect information primarily through Lunatickets when you buy a ticket to one of the listed events. These events may be promoted by one of our other companies or related to our venues. If you apply for career opportunities at Futuresound Group we may also retain information about you for purposes of application processing.
If you have bought a ticket through Lunatickets it may be that you will receive marketing information from us as a result. In line with recent changes to GDPR our sites provide a ‘positive opt-in’ which means you will only be added to a list if you have actively requested to. If your details are held by us from before the GDPR changes you have the option to opt out of all marketing communication sent to you on via an opt out on the message.
Our marketing communications can include, but are not limited to:
Text Promotions (has a separate opt-in)
Facebook advertising promotions (with the use of ticket buyer information as a ‘custom audience’ – for more information see: https://www.facebook.com/business/a/custom-audiences)
Our intention with marketing communications is to reach people with a message relevant to them and this is key to what we do across all of our divisions. We will never share your information with third parties unless you have given consent.
You have lots of rights in regard to your data.
- The right to request what personal information we have on file. You can request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to make sure your information is correct and up to date. If you want to update any of your information, including your marketing preferences, you can email us and we’ll update this within a month.
- If you decide you no longer want to receive marketing communications you can use the unsubscribe or opt out options on the communication sent to you
- If you would like us to delete all data held on you we can remove this if you email email@example.com
- Your information has to be held securely (which we do) and if sent anywhere must also be done securely (which we do). For more information on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about what we have in place to secure your data.
If you have any further questions please contact us on the details below:
Leeds LS9 8AG